Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Community Auth - Login not valid after choosing other page after login

Hi all,

sorry to bother you again, but i probalby cannot see to wood for the trees.

I have implemented a login page that log's in my user (there is only one for now, level 9), the page is basically a copy of what is provided with the Community Auth package.

For the lack of a better page i get redirected to the login page after being logged in. The "real" pages and menu items will only appear after someone has logged in, so there is no page to start from (except maybe the landing page). This works fine, the menu is displayed, the username in the menu bar a.s.o.

But now if i navigate away from this page after being logged in all is gone, the variables ($auth_username and $auth_level) seem to get "lost.

The logfile says all is fine (https://pastebin.com/Ewdk0ju3). I can see the session cookies being created (btw. do they get purged automatically?).

I tried setting a different cookie name and domain (suggested in another post) but that did not help, quite the opposite a new session file was created for every click i made on the page, quite strange...

I only access the site from one machine using only one browser, i checked that the session library is not autoloaded.

Looks like i am running out of ideas where to look

Here is the entries in the "routes.php":
PHP Code:
$route['user/recover'] = 'User/recover';
$route['user'] = 'User';
$route['user/edit/(\d+)'] = 'User/update_user_view/$1';
$route['user/delete/(\d+)'] = 'User/delete_user/$1';
$route['user/add_view'] = 'User/add_user_view';
$route['user/logout'] = 'User/logout';
$route[LOGIN_PAGE] = 'User/login'

Any help is greatly appreciated, please let me know if i can provide any more information.

Thanks.
x

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB