Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter job available

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2018, 02:18 AM by phpserver.)

Hello, we are looking for a Codeigniter developer. He or she should know ion auth and also should know his way around codeigniter well. We want to finish a project faster and we need an extra hand to help out.

Our timezone is GMT +3 or Moscow time.

We are a startup so any potential candidate should not expect a six figure salary just as yet. The candidate should have a business mentality and  should have an eye for detail.

Good luck.

Note: If you are a member of a commercial coding team, i dont want to work with you. This is a freelance job and a single freelancer will do. Thanks for understanding.

Hello ,
Greetings!

I can help you further on same
Please drop me email [email protected]

Best Regards
Deep

Hello phpserver ,

Hope you are doing well..!!
I have 8+ years of industrial experience. I have worked on Joomla, wordpress, Codeigniter, Laravel, Symfony and many more framework of PHP. My hourly rate is very reasonable. Please add me on skype that is [email protected]. we will discuss further and start project.

Thanks
AD.

Hi @phpserver,

Hope you are doing well.

I am interested. Please connect me here [email protected] or add me on Skype: cis.am4 so that we can discuss further.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Hayden

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in an Codeigniter and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Elderberry Tech | CodeIgniter Pro  |  Projects

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2018, 01:57 AM by ciadmin.)

Hi, I also would be interested to work were.
I have already sent my CV to your email. My last work was developing *REDACTED* website, so I feel I am well prepared.

Hello.
I am available for your work..

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB