Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4.0.0-alpha.3 released :)

Thanks for update Smile i'll wait for release date Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2018, 07:39 AM by ciadmin.)

Congrats CI Development Team. Thanks for your amazing update!!. it\'s Best Php framework

Thank you CI Dev Team! I've been using the alpha version for a while (basic web apps). Great job as ever!
Share what you know,
Learn what you don't

Congratzzz CI team.. guys keep doing your mighty efforts Big Grin
Noor Khan
Sr. System Software Engineer

Thank you
When will it be officially released?

(12-09-2018, 11:31 PM)asf_pack Wrote: Thank you

We haven't announced a release date. We still have a few features to finish, and a number of bugs (mostly database, it appears) to address. I hope it only needs another alpha cycle or two before we can call it a beta, and try to eliminate as many bugs as possible.

I would be happy to see it launch the first quarter of 2019, but that is not a promise. We are shooting for quality, and not for a target release date.

(12-10-2018, 12:18 AM)ciadmin Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 11:31 PM)asf_pack Wrote: Thank you

We haven't announced a release date. We still have a few features to finish, and a number of bugs (mostly database, it appears) to address. I hope it only needs another alpha cycle or two before we can call it a beta, and try to eliminate as many bugs as possible.

I would be happy to see it launch the first quarter of 2019, but that is not a promise. We are shooting for quality, and not for a target release date.

Keep the good work!!   Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2018, 03:07 AM by itexpertsindya.)

Congratulations Team!! you are doing good.
No SEO spam, per forum policy

Thank you for your effort!

Thank you for all the hard work, You guys rock!
There are those who tell lies with meaning behind them and those meaning less lies!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB