Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ob_get_level() in c:\apache\htdocs\codeigniter\system\libraries\Exceptions.php

[eluser]bricx87[/eluser]
I am a beginner/ new user of Code Igniter,

I have already installed it on my localdrive and when I tried to execute a sample "helo world" program on a browser...

Ive encountered this problem:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ob_get_level() in c:\apache\htdocs\codeigniter\system\libraries\Exceptions.php on line 57

can anyone help me fix this problem?

tnx

[eluser]bricx87[/eluser]
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ob_get_level() in c:apachehtdocscodeignitersystemlibrariesExceptions.php on line 57

can anyone help me fix thsi prob?

Its my first time to use CI, Ive installed php triad(php + mysql + apache)

also the codeigniter folder, I copied to my local drive.

When I tried to execute my work in browser, localhost/codeigniter/index.php
ive encounterd that prob above.

tnx guys for your help! Smile

[eluser]dark_lord[/eluser]
Can you please post the code so we can review where and what part did the error occurred.

:-)

[eluser]GSV Sleeper Service[/eluser]
what version of php are you running? ob_get_level() has only been available since v4.2.0

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Which version of PHP is installed? Are you running a prepackaged setup, like winLamp or xampp?

I've merged your 2 threads into 1, let's keep it all in one place so we can best help you.

[eluser]bricx87[/eluser]
Hi this is the error msg:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ob_get_level() in c:apachehtdocscodeignitersystemlibrariesExceptions.php on line 57

I am using a prepackage (php + mysql + apache), they call it php triad version 1 but has been updated to 4 i guess..

I used the CodeIgniter_1.6.1.

Is it advisable to use the prepackage versioin like xamp, winLam or php triad? if not, what version of php must I installed in order to run my program properly?

Tnx for your help guys, godbless

I've run CodeIgniter successfully with xampp and winLamp on Windows, and xampp, mamp and the osx defaults on Mac. I've never heard of triad, and the information on sourceforge doesn't even tell me which PHP version it installs. Take a run at winLamp or xampp and let me know if this continues.

[eluser]bricx87[/eluser]
I am now using the xampp and CI is running properly. I can see now the output of my work.

Maybe CI is not working on low version of php/ php triad and that's maybe my lack. but i switch to xampp now and it works

Thanks for your help and immediate response. I appreciate it much!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB