Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Asynchronous upload/show of multiple images

[eluser]Rubiz'[/eluser]
Hi all!

I'm with a huge problem... I dont know how to start it.

Well, I have a form with such input types; in this form, I have 3 inputs type text/textarea and 4 inputs type file. The client will be updating his newsletter this way, and the client wants to have an asynchronous preview of images, so the images would be in submited by button click, would load, show loading interface, and would appears in it right place replacing the demo image.

I have an example of application with jquery and json, but I saw it overwrites the prototype features; I would like to use the protoype ones.

Anyone has an idea?

[eluser]Pascal Kriete[/eluser]
My personal solution would be to pick one and stick with it. Using two javascript libraries means lots of redundant code getting moved back and forth.

However, if you need to do it this way, my guess is that they conflict on the $ function. You could try running jquery in noConflict mode. But it means more code for you as well. Best choice is to drop one library.

[eluser]Rubiz'[/eluser]
Yes, I would love work with one, with prototype would be better, I think I dont need explain why.

But I dont know how I could take those file informations inside 1 form and submit it without reloading page, placing on load the right image...

What is confusing me a little is thinking about 1 form and several image asynchronous submits...
And submit_to_remote didnt work, view post http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/75471/...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB