Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[split] Session problem

(01-16-2019, 10:04 AM)jlp Wrote: CodeIgniter 3.1.10 was released today, with some changes and some bug fixes.

Changes: added ‘ssl_verify’ support to the ‘pdo/mysql’ Database driver; renamed Inflector Helper function 'is_countable()' to 'word_is_countable()' due to the former colliding with one introduced in PHP 7.3.0

Bug fixes: Database library, caching, forge, & mysqli driver; form validation, session & XML-RPC libraries; captcha helper

This is recommended for all users of version 3. Download v3.1.10 now, and we encourage you to read the changelog, and to check the directions for upgrading from a previous version.

Fatal error: Class CI_Session_database_driver contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (SessionHandlerInterface::open) in C:\xampp\htdocs\mobooklet\system\libraries\Session\drivers\Session_database_driver.php on line 49
error is coming what i'm do now when  i restart the apache server at time will be working after few mins like(3 to 4 mins) not working same problem can any one tell to the answer for this i' using xampp v3.2.2 php 7 can any one replay

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB