Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4 Database Team

Hey all- As you probably know, I am a maintainer for the CodeIgniter 4 repo. You might not know, but I am not the best with our database layer. :O I know a few database engines very well and others not at all. I am constantly looking for help when questions arise or a PR review is needed for aspects of the framework deal with the database layer, and particularly those that span drivers or deal with engines I don't know very well.

I would like to put together a Database Team who would be in charge of PRs & Issues related to database stuff. The core of this team will be existing maintainers, but we are also looking for volunteers who bring these skills and would be willing to commit a little more time and expertise to the framework. If you are interested please respond to this post or DM me.

I'm not sure if this developer is on the forum, but I think that @sclubricants, who did PR with upsert, would be good for your team.

A great suggestion, and definitely one of my top picks! We have one other volunteer from the forums, but still looking for at least one more person with database skills!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB