• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
starting a development with CI alpha.

(02-21-2019, 04:08 PM)ciadmin Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 12:11 PM)scalla Wrote: I would agree, I have a completed project already on ci4. I monitor changes to the framework itself. And  by the way I did a little restructuring to suit  my needs.

What kind of restructuring did you find necessary or useful? Inquiring minds want to know Undecided
To mention just a few
Wasn't comfortable with the paths, cus I always place the app, system, vendor, spark, env in a separate directory in the root,the current path structure did not help me achieve that. Also dot array search isn't working well for validation especially for array data, so I replaced it. Other changes I made in the he validation regarding required_with and Required_without. also extended the session to be more flexible like that of laravel.

It was necessary has I wanted the project to remain on codeigniter but with more free will and not be tempted to move into laravel

(02-21-2019, 04:27 PM)scalla Wrote: To mention just a few
Wasn't comfortable with the paths, cus I always place the app, system, vendor, spark, env in a separate directory in the root,the current path structure did not help me achieve that. Also dot array search isn't working well for validation especially for array data, so I replaced it. Other changes I made in the he validation regarding required_with and Required_without. also extended the session to be more flexible like that of laravel.

It was necessary has I wanted the project to remain on codeigniter but with more free will and not be tempted to move into laravel

Good to know, thanks.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew