Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4.0.0-beta.1 Released

Awesome news!!! Watch out world. Here we come!!

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2019, 08:14 AM by MGatner. Edit Reason: updated info )

I think this is appropriate here in case others have the same question... I just started using the appstarter with alpha-5 and noticed that `composer update` didn't pick up today's beta release. Is there a lag in the GitHub-to-Packagist pipeline?

EDIT: Packagist is now updated! There does appear to be a lag of a few hours, maybe something someone needs to do manually. Happy igniting!

(03-01-2019, 07:21 AM)MGatner Wrote: I think this is appropriate here in case others have the same question... I just started using the appstarter with alpha-5 and noticed that `composer update` didn't pick up today's beta release. Is there a lag in the GitHub-to-Packagist pipeline?

EDIT: Packagist is now updated! There does appear to be a lag of a few hours, maybe something someone needs to do manually. Happy igniting!

I observed a similar problem, and suspect there could be something fishy with the semantic versioning for the pre-releases. Hopefully this will be a thing of the past once we get to "stable" versions.

Awesome job CodeIgniterz!. Using CI for years, time to approach the community and hopefully do contributions at some point. Many thanks to all the people supporting this fantastic framework.

Wow, that's a great news, thanks for this beta release and thanks for all your efforts in this project!

I like CI.
Thanks Developer teams

Thanks for making it real!

OMG OMG OMG OMG Exclamation
You can see things I made with codeigniter here: itart.pro its not overly impressive as I have very little time to learn.

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2019, 03:32 PM by rolly.)

Base: hello world.
57 files loaded
total time: 0.0008 sec.

PHP 7.3.2 with OPcache
PROC: 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7 x6 cores,
RAM: 16 ГБ 2400 MHz DDR4

excellent.

I <3 it.

When is release ci 4?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB