Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
My first completed CodeIgniter web application - listing service for real estate investors

[eluser]taewoo[/eluser]
Hi everyone.

Finally, after days and months of hard work... here it is:

http://www.RedMol.com/

Just wanted to thank everyone in the CI community. You guys were a tremendous help. All the way from setting up to figuring out some complicated stuff.... Thanks. The job isn't complete but it's good enough to launch for now. (i.e. there will be much more questions I will be posting ... hehe)

Special shoutout to CI team as well as the FreakAuth team. You guys write freakin' awesome code.

PS: If you need a Zillow map on your real estate focus site, check out this little widget - http://www.RedMol.com/developer/

[eluser]dark_lord[/eluser]
can I take a look on your .HTACCESS file? I can't figure out how can I eliminate the index.php in the address bar. Hope you can help me too. And added, please tell me the other configuration that I will change to eliminate the .HTACCESS file.

Thanks in advance dude, by the way nice and cool web site. :-)

[eluser]taewoo[/eluser]
.htaccess
Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

<IfModule !mod_rewrite.c>
    # If we don't have mod_rewrite installed, all 404's
    # can be sent to index.php, and everything works as normal.
    # Submitted by: ElliotHaughin

ErrorDocument 404 /index.php
</IfModule>

in system/application/config/php

Code:
$config['index_page'] = "";

[eluser]M_K[/eluser]
nice job,
how did you do that cool effect with the google maps?

[eluser]taewoo[/eluser]
What effect?

[eluser]MCrittenden[/eluser]
Really nice job! The site looks awesome. Was it a pain to integrate FreakAuth? I've been trying to decide whether to go to the trouble or just use something simple like Erkana and expand it.

[eluser]taewoo[/eluser]
FreakAuth is awesome. Highly recommended.
And no.. it's super easy. Just follow the directions.
Though i do think they went a little too crazy trying to be flexible.. especially w/multi-language support.

[eluser]M_K[/eluser]
the effect where when you highlight a location from the list on the left side, the google maps slides over to the pointer that shows the address

[eluser]taewoo[/eluser]
GEvent.trigger

[eluser]M_K[/eluser]
thanks mate

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB