Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
InkType Alpha 2008.04.03 (Pluto) Released!

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
@abmcr: Thanks for the report - I'll be sure that gets in my list of bugs to fix!

Speaking of bugs, I posted InkType (Pluto Patch 1) for download which squashes a number of bugs. See the link in my signature for details.

[eluser]easylancer[/eluser]
I just tested the patch 1 of Inktype and the status doesn't work, also in the template footer you have the wrong site title variable. Also it isn't clear how to add new categories since it isn't displayed clearly. I found out how to add them in the end but i think it should be done like the users area where it has add new on the page. The blog is located here http://speechfree.isgreat.org/

[eluser]flokky[/eluser]
I have looked at your code. The only thing that's been bugging me is that you haven't solved all those PHP notices which are present in numerous amounts, when you set E_ERROR to E_ALL in index.php.

Otherwise nothing but praise Smile

[quote author="easylancer" date="1207414204"]I just tested the patch 1 of Inktype and the status doesn't work[/quote]

Exactly what do you mean "the status doesn't work"?

Thanks!

[eluser]easylancer[/eluser]
[quote author="Developer13" date="1207435687"][quote author="easylancer" date="1207414204"]I just tested the patch 1 of Inktype and the status doesn't work[/quote]

Exactly what do you mean "the status doesn't work"?

Thanks![/quote]

Sorry that i wasnt specific developer13, i mean that when a create a post and set the status to draft it still shows up on the site, but when i click the lock icon it set to draft.

@easylancer: Strange, I don't seem to experience the same problem. One thing - when you are creating a post and you press the 'Save and Preview' button, that post is available for your preview both in the iframe below the main form and from the front end of the site. However, it is not available to any other viewer - just you.

A session variable is set at two times that allows you, as the admin, to have access to the post in preview mode:

1 - When you edit an existing post
2 - When you start a new post and press the 'Save and Preview' button

Either of those two actions will allow you to see a post under 'Draft' status from the front end. Not sure if this is what you were experiencing, but it's the only thing I can think of.

Does anybody else seem to be experiencing the same problem as easylancer?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB