Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for two seasoned CI developers!

Hello,

We have a CI website currently in operation, built about 90% by myself.  The website owner is wanting to ramp up development to ensure some features come online faster than if it was only me.

We are looking to hire on a contract basis, two CI seasoned developers to work as part of our team to help us bring this concept to our desired state.

The work will be 100% remote.  No travel required except maybe if we have a couple million dollar buyer... Then we might want to have the time come to together!  (Would be nice right!?).

The work will involve some zoom meetings, phone calls, online collaboration using Slack.  You must speak and read English very well.

The work will involve some refactoring of the existing site code and more often than not work on new features.  We have a very good UI/UI person who did all the styling for the site so far.  He will be leading the effort to refactor needed items and implement new features.

The company/site works in the fair and event business and our product is a website designed to pull fair and event managers, vendors, service providers together and provide management tools, communication and other features to those involved in the fair and event industry.

You can visit our current site at:  www.fairandevent.com

If you feel you can help us out, please go to www.fairandevent.com, use the "Contact" menu to send us a contact request.  In the question field please state that you are interested in working on the website and please mention this CI community post.

Thanks so much!

Hi, I moved your thread into the "Jobs" section. Good luck finding new developers, who can help you.

Hi Mark,
Greetings,

I can assist you as a CI Developer.
Please contact me over Email: [email protected]

Regards,
Maria J

Hello,
Greetings! I would like to offer my services for your project. I have read the Job description and would be happy to assist you.
You can email me at: [email protected] to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Elderberry Tech | CodeIgniter Pro  |  Projects

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB