• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freelancer at 10$/H

Hello EveryOne,

I am steve. I am having 7+ years experience on php, code-igniter, laravel,yii, node, angular, and mobile technology. If you are looking for an developer kindly contact me on [email protected]

Thanks
Steve A.

(04-13-2019, 01:42 AM)eia.steve Wrote: Hello EveryOne,

I am steve. I am having 7+ years experience on php, code-igniter, laravel,yii, node, angular, and mobile technology. If you are looking for an developer kindly contact me on [email protected]

Thanks
Steve A.
Hi,
Here is the website https://fishfee.com
you can first check it out with the following users:
[email protected] and [email protected] both have the same password B_en(2001) and the [email protected], same password again.
Tell me if you will comfortable working on the app with codeigniter v.3
I want to make the driver delivery process dummy proof and create driver payment based on delivery fee model implemented in the admin panel.
I want few addition to the payment system stripe I am using.
Need to create an escrow account process and charge customer after driver confirm delivery pickup.

We are looking in our small company for a creative designer to create custom-made branded bags. Good team and high salary!

Hello David,
I would be glad to assist you. Please check your PM.
Thanks!
Anna J

(07-06-2020, 11:02 PM)DavidSmitis Wrote: We are looking in our small company for a creative designer to create custom-made branded bags. Good team and high salary!
Hi David,
PM sent...please check it.
Thanks!
Anna J

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew