Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Another Blank Page issue

[eluser]kilishan[/eluser]
I've recently switched my development over to a Mac. Getting the development environment initially setup was simple. However, I recently had to upgrade my PHP to the latest version and to include some extensions that were not there by default due to a new job where they want to use Magento. Well, it's mostly working again, however, whenever I have the database session autoloaded in CI, all I get is a blank page.

I've written a test php file that connects to the db, writes something in and then does a query and spits the results back out to the browser. That works fine. I'm using PHP 5.2.5 and MySQL 5.0.51a.

Anyone have any ideas how I can get this working again?

Thanks!

[eluser]GSV Sleeper Service[/eluser]
switch on error logging and drop in a few log_message's to see what's happening. it's probably worth checking the apache error logs too.

[eluser]kilishan[/eluser]
Ooops. Forgot to mention that. Error logging is on in the index file and in the config file, set to Level 4. The last message it shows is that the Database class has been loaded.

I haven't checked the Apache logs so I'll do that tonight when I get back, as well as sprinkle some stuff into the the Database class itself.

Thanks.

[eluser]Seppo[/eluser]
It's also a good idea to enable display_errors on development.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB