Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4.0.0-beta.3 released

(06-12-2019, 11:42 AM)includebeer Wrote: The dev said beta 3 is probably the last beta until release candidate. So I don't think so much will change until the final release. My guess is it will be just bug fixes and no breaking changes.

That's correct. With the exception of the soft delete change pushed to develop branch today, and the Entity refactor there are no more breaking changes down the pike. We only have a couple of issues to clear up (including getting email back into the system) before a release candidate is ready. At least, that's the current plan.

Muito bom!

where is the Codeigniter 4.0 full ver.

(06-17-2019, 03:51 AM)nikel Wrote: where is the Codeigniter 4.0 full ver.

It's not released yet.
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

i am gonna try out the latest beta and ready my app (because i had started my project 1 month ago in CI3) so that when the stable version is released i ll be just plugging and playing instead of going through the whole CI 3 TO CI4. Good work

Great news. Thanks to CI Dev Team.

Is there any plans to manage plugins (like WordPress plugins) in CI4 application ?
I could not find any mention of this in the documentation ... but may be I did not search correctly.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2019, 05:11 AM by website.)

CI is not CMS, so I do not think so bro Blush

Good job and thanks to CI team !
I love CI - 1rst french web agency Codeigniter, to promote CI in France and in marketplace's projects (SEO link redacted)

Good job guys. Can`t wait to see the final release of CI4 and use it in production. Thanks to CI team....

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB