Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Help with domain xfer stuff

Hi all,

I'm building a website for a guy and currently we are hosting on an instance on Amazon Lightsail to keep costs down.

The client has purchased a couple domains and they are parked over on GoDaddy.   I'd like to transfer them to AWS both from a management standpoint but also have them point to our Lightsail instance.

I also would like to setup AWS Simple Email Service to work with the domain so our site can email out and we can receive inbound emails at our domain.com.   

Quite frankly I find the transfer process to Amazon to be a little over my head.  Wondering if there is someone that can lend a little help in getting this done.  I think the client is willing to pay a little but we are on a tight budget.

Please email me at:  [email protected]

If you can help.

Mark

@MarkWS7M,

Have you talked or communicated with Amazon support? I'm positively sure that they can assist you in this situation.

(05-08-2019, 07:32 PM)php_rocs Wrote: @MarkWS7M,

Have you talked or communicated with Amazon support?  I'm positively sure that they can assist you in this situation.

Thanks,

Turns out I found someone local that manages AWS for a living and he whipped things right in shape.

Thanks for your time to reply.

@MarkWS7M,

Sure, my pleasure. Glad I could assist.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB