Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
BackendPro 0.6.1

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi - New here - I just installed CI 2.1.2 and am thinking I want BackendPro too mainly for the RBAC functionality (unless there is something better or more current???? ...

I've read the entire user manuals for both CI and BeP. BeP wants CI already installed.
My concern/question is do you install BeP 'over' CI such that the config/autoload.php and routes.php files for example will be written over by Bep?

The concern is I noticed the Bep's routes.php is using $route['scaffolding_trigger'] = "" and CI is not? I 'thought' reading somewhere that CI doesn't use scaffolding anymore? I may be mistaken about that though?

Is Bep 0.6.1 really the latest version, and if so does it work with CI 2.1.2?

Thanks for any insight this group can provide.

wynot

[eluser]princeexpedition[/eluser]
Hello All,

I am using backendpro CMS where am trying to extend some features.. Just need to know if there is way to translate the admin dashboard too..

I have found something useful on the backendpro.. actually, whenever i change the language on the config.php as following below way.. it really works…

$config[‘language’] = “english”;——It loads everything on the dashboard in English
OR
$config[‘language’] = “Spanish”;——It loads everything on the dashboard in Spanish

But just need to know how to handle this lang stuffs.. through session loading or another way to handling it..

Thanks in advance…
andy

[eluser]Elias Rufino[/eluser]
Hello guys!

When I tried to install, it says to e:

Quote:BackendPro Installation Process

Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in E:\www\zerocode\install\RUN.php on line 97

Could someone help me please?

Thanks,

Elias

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="Elias Rufino" date="1348945634"]Hello guys!

When I tried to install, it says to e:

Quote:BackendPro Installation Process

Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in E:\www\zerocode\install\RUN.php on line 97

Could someone help me please?

Thanks,

Elias[/quote]

Elias,

I had the same problem and corrected it by deleting the symbol "&" in function parameter.

Greetings!

Original:
Code:
// Setup any prerequisites
$features['copy_files']->set_prerequisite_feature(&$features['writable_check']);
$features['database_setup']->set_prerequisite_feature(&$features['copy_files']);

Fixed:
Code:
// Setup any prerequisites
$features['copy_files']->set_prerequisite_feature($features['writable_check']);
$features['database_setup']->set_prerequisite_feature($features['copy_files']);

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB