• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CI volunteer for Africa project

Do you want to practice your CodeIgniter (CI) skills and help designers in Africa?

I have my first graphic design trainee in Africa bryanngaleka.com.

I am looking for a CI volunteer who wants to join me in gaining experience by working on my build for a basic Content Management System for my project webdesignafrica.org

The CMS will provide online management for ~
  • Pages

• Blog

• Gallery

• Cart

I have built this system before with CI and TinyMCE to handle up to 40 website properties. It was reasonably successful, serving websites in 2011 for companies in the multi-million turnover range.

My short term goal for 2020 is to win an award for newcomer design in Africa to bring eyes to this project.

My big picture goal for Africa is to provide a website CMS that trainees can log in to update their own website with artwork and blogs and products to kickstart their businesses and raise money without having to learn website coding.

I've had some expressions of interest from professionals seeking immediate pay for this project. I respect that you need to be paid, however, please contact me if you are a start-up volunteer. A CI learner with career aspirations is okay, or someone committed to helping Africa.

I am open to discussing how we will both get paid from serving Africa to the right candidate. This is a zero budget start-up.

I look forward to hearing from you.

www.peterbishop.me
www.bryanngaleka.com
www.webdesignafrica.org

Kind regards, 
[Image: signature.png]
Peter Bishop
B. Des (Graphic), 2001
Email: pdbis9@gmail.com

Hello

Very interesting!!!
I want to work with you on your CI project.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon