Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
icofavicon

[eluser]davidvandertuijn[/eluser]
After i placed a favicon.ico in the root directory and add the following code to \system\application\vieuws\header.php :

Quote:<link rel="icon" href="favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />

Sometimes an error is displayed on a specific page saying some query have incorrect syntax?

What does favicon have todo with a sql query, i dont know...

Quote:An Error Was Encountered

Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'iconfavicon' in 'where clause'

Any suggestion?

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
are you sure there isn't a query where you added the field iconfavicion to by mistake?

yes, i am sure. first i thought .htaccess has something todo with it. but can't find anything that could cause it.

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
Use the base_url() function (you must load before the URL helper)

Code:
<link rel="icon" href="<?=base_url()?>favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
<link rel="shortcut icon” href="<?=base_url()?>favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />

You also can use directly the link_tag() helper of the HTML helper library:
http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-gui...elper.html

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
Maybe it happened when you changed to quick. It happened to me more than once than i switched workspaces in eclipse and while restarting i'm typing and eclipse gets the focus but because of a letter combination it doesn't get on top and i am typing in eclipse without knowing. The same happens when i copy from one application to another. You should check all your query files for iconfavicon.

It has nothing to do with the favicon itself because iconfavicon is not even in your html snippet.

Thanks, i'll try the base_url function, let u know in a few days if the error still occur or not...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB