Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The upload path does not appear to be valid -> WAMPServer2

[eluser]codex[/eluser]
[quote author="gunter" date="1207798153"]while this does:
Code:
---------
$this->load->library('upload', $config);
$this->upload->initialize($config);

It seems as if the config array isn't being set. Weird, but at least it works (kinda). Does someone have an idea as to why this happens?[/quote]

thats because you try to load the library and set the config array... but it seems that the library is already loaded - and if you try to load a library that is already loaded... then loader class stops and the new config arraay will not be set...
so, passing the $config array works only if the upload library isntĀ“t already loaded
[/quote]

Makes sense, except that the upload library hasn't been loaded yet. Or at least, I'm not aware of it being loaded somewhere else. First time I encountered something like this...

[eluser]gunter[/eluser]
autoloaded? or are you calling the function twice?

[eluser]codex[/eluser]
[quote author="gunter" date="1207817618"]autoloaded? or are you calling the function twice?[/quote]

Nope, I already checked that. *looks puzzled*

[eluser]tison[/eluser]
All, i was having this issue on a local windows installation. After some debugging, i found that although i was passing the config variables when loading the library, they were not being read properly.

In any case - to fix it, I simply called the initialization script right before i loaded the library, like so:

Code:
$config['upload_path'] = 'uploads';
$config['allowed_types'] = 'gif|jpg|png';
$config['max_size'] = '2048';
$config['max_width'] = '1024';
$config['max_height'] = '768';

$this->load->library('upload', $config);

[eluser]PhireGuys[/eluser]
I'm having this same issue. I'm running on EngineHosting though, so it isn't a Windows server.

I had to do the
Code:
to get it to work.

Maybe the
Code:
$this->load->library
is bugged?

[eluser]roppa_uk[/eluser]
I have the same problem. When I print out the BASEPATH it is like this:

C:\wamp\www\recruitment\jobs/system/

I cannot see where the forward slashes are coming from, this won't work on Windows.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB