Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4.0.0-rc.3 released

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2019, 10:03 PM by kingstyles.)

Thank you for keeping CI "exceptional performance"... and keeping CI faster than micro frameworks...

Great news , I'm really confused to start my new project in CI4 , now I'm confident. I'll definitely use CI4

Great news! Thank all CI team

Hey guys, great job-congratulations!
I don't keep track of which frameworks and where are in the Top, but this time I looked at these statistics and was damn surprised that you are in second place ... I'm damn glad I picked you in the first place.
I wish you to get to the first place next year, you really deserve it !
I would change this world, but God doesn't give me the source.

(10-23-2019, 06:31 AM)Digital_Wolf Wrote: Hey guys, great job-congratulations!
I don't keep track of which frameworks and where are in the Top, but this time I looked at these statistics and was damn surprised that you are in second place ... I'm damn glad I picked you in the first place.

I'd love to see where you found that at.

(10-23-2019, 06:35 AM)kilishan Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 06:31 AM)Digital_Wolf Wrote: Hey guys, great job-congratulations!

I'd love to see where you found that at.
Here is the link: Habr
I would change this world, but God doesn't give me the source.

Nice. Thanks.

(10-19-2019, 01:45 PM)andoyoandoyo Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 11:38 AM)uConsole Wrote: James Parry, will there be a final version this year?

Hopefully. I am very happy if the release version coming out by November this year.

I got some projects waiting and doubtful of whether to use version 3 or 4.
Version 4 is much better than 3, I have been using it for my current project. It supports modular programming that is really good for big project. Everything is more modern now. No doubt for me.

will it be easy as CI3 or will be touch. Although i'm a beginner.

(10-31-2019, 04:56 AM)manigopal Wrote: will it be easy as CI3 or will be touch. Although i'm a beginner.
Version 4 is completely different than 3. But if you have good understanding in OOP especially about namespace, you just have to change a few CI3's style into more modern OOP.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB