• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
CodeIgniter 4 Playground

Hi
I'm getting
'Class 'SQLite3' not found' when running 'php spark migrate' from my playground folder.

Both my env and Database.php files specify mySQLi and I have created the database.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Happy New Year!
Awesome idea of learning. This is why I love CI over other frameworks. I just find it and it seems like play T20 (i.e. 2020! Twenty Twenty Cricket Wink )

Great Job
CI Rocks  Big Grin

(12-29-2019, 03:24 PM)rhubka Wrote: Hi
I'm getting
'Class 'SQLite3' not found' when running 'php spark migrate' from my playground folder.

Both my env and Database.php files specify mySQLi and I have created the database.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Try installing a strict version from the Github link in my footer because it uses Mysqli. It also creates the database and populates the tables if they do not exist.
download and make your system directory strict

(12-29-2019, 03:24 PM)rhubka Wrote: Hi
I'm getting

Any ideas?

Thanks
Change some lines in the .env file, like this: (And then configure a database of your choice)

PHP Code:
# database.default.database = ../writable/database.db
# database.default.DBDriver = SQLite3 

Good mornig my brothers, recently im working in a project free for share to the comunity CI 3 - 4 In order to unify a work that fully performs the entire MVC scheme, I will conduct it in my web site so that they can take a look at this project which aims to demonstrate the great power of CodeIgniter. This first version is for CI3, however I am already working on migrating the entire code to CI4.

Enjoy my friends the first version.

URL: http://real.abrkof.com/adus-ci

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew