• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to remove token from URLs?

We added [b]"DDoS attack protection"[/b] on our website (*REDACTED*) for security reasons. The website is running very smoothly but our main concern is it created tokens. Whenever I visit my website in the URL section it often comes with a new token. Google Analytics also fetch this URL. Kindly, check the below image.

[Image: 2zPyY.png]

How can we remove these auto-generated tokens from the URLs so that we will not have any duplication penalty from Google? Please check the below image to check the auto-generated URL.
[Image: WEXdu.png]
Creativity makes you different from the rest of the world. That's why I choose web design or website design field as career. Presently, I'm working in Singapore leading web design & website development company. 

As you don't specify what tool you are using for your DDoS protection we can't help you on that part.
But it feels odd that you need to add a GET parameter for that. It should be done on server level not PHP.

As for Google Analytics, add a canonical metadata tag with the permanent url. And Google will figure it out.
https://support.google.com/webmasters/an...9066?hl=en

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew