Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI forum moderators needed - Any volunteers?

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2020, 08:39 AM by PaulD.)

Hi,
@ php_rocs, John_Betong, includebeer, jreklund, sv3tli0

So I think you are all super moderators now. I am not sure what you will now see on your screens but I am hoping you will see links to the moderators lists (if they are not empty). It is not complicated but is a bit clunky as this is a BBcode forum, powerful, stable but clunky. Let me know how it goes or if you have any questions.

Thanks again for helping,

Paul

Thank you Paul! I see the "Mod" menu, so I guess it's working! Smile
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

Good luck new moderators Smile
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2020, 12:13 PM by jreklund.)

Thanks, just so you know; You promoted me an Administrator. =)

Thanks Paul
I see all mod features and I will try to be helpful here Smile
Best VPS Hosting : Digital Ocean

To all moderators out there, can you please take an extra look on everything you approve in the Lounge sub-forum. As 99% are spam-threads, those text seem legit, but are actually copy pasted from old threads.

So take a sentence, copy it and Google it (with quotes) and you will find the old thread. Then just press "Purge spammer" on the author of that thread, so that it gets completely wiped. I delete around 2-3 threads there everyday.

At this time, I haven't seen this bot behavior in other parts of the forum (yet).

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2020, 05:22 AM by muuucho.)

Can someone please create separate forums for CI3 and CI4. Especially the forum "General" need to be separated since users are not specifying "CI3"/"CI4" in header.
THANKS!

How is it going, do we have any moderators? It is still messy in here.   Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB