Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
InkType.org is Unofficially Launched

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
Sure, I'll see what I can dig up!

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
You can also have a look here: http://www.ezybuy.co.nz/rovers/

I have used the URI Language Identifier and Modular Extensions together with Inktype, Note the News items on the Home page are output from a News Module.

I'm currently adding a Player Profiles module with its own data table and special templates.
Next would be to add a Photo Gallery module.

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Arrgh D13, Removing a user account deletes all that users content without warning. Ouch!!

Yes, that is done on purpose... but I'll make modifications to assign orphaned posts to a different user upon user account deletion. :red:

Oh yeah... and my excuse is... *ahem*... it's alpha! Confusednake:

[eluser]taewoo[/eluser]
I like TinyInk so far b/c

1) it's written in CI (my web app is CI too - see signature below)
2) it's relatively small codebase

What kinda scares me is the alpha release version.
I am going to test it out and see how it fares...

In the meanwhile, do you guys have any suggestion for this?

[quote author="taewoo" date="1208323395"]What kinda scares me is the alpha release version.
I am going to test it out and see how it fares...[/quote]

Yes, please do test it out and see how it goes... and as it is alpha, you can only help to improve InkType with your suggestions, comments, criticisms, bug reports, etc. Also, feel free to register in the Support Forums and document your thoughts and any bugs you find!

[eluser]taewoo[/eluser]
OK I am going to blast your support forum with stuff I find. So please check regularly.

Awesome, and please do! Seriously - your input will only help to make it better!

[eluser]Tom Glover[/eluser]
I only started with inkType yesterday, and I already know how to use it like the back of my hand. It is so easy to use. i have only had 2 problems with it so-far and they are only minor. The first problem is if you try to access any or the user pages front-end, eg login, or register then all that will load is a blank screen. The same happens in the back-end when i click on 'all' in the visitor stats.

I forgot to say im using it here on my blog: blog.wackywebs.net

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB