Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
InkType.org is Unofficially Launched

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
Yep, the user registration / login stuff isn't fully complete yet, and I too have found the bug with the "all" in the visitor stats. Thanks for your input and thanks for using InkType (even though it's in alpha) as your website blog software!

[eluser]Tom Glover[/eluser]
I just find it so Easy to use. Other than those two problems it works fine.

[eluser]Alex.[/eluser]
I have yet to try out inktype, but one thing I noticed is that when I visit http://www.inktype.org/blog/ is that it is exactly the same as the homepage, yet the screenshot links are broken.
I presume from this that you are using relative links, and not the base_url() function?

Thanks for letting me know.... I am not sure what happened there -- but it's been fixed.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="Developer13" date="1208644067"]Yep, the user registration / login stuff isn't fully complete yet, and I too have found the bug with the "all" in the visitor stats. Thanks for your input and thanks for using InkType (even though it's in alpha) as your website blog software![/quote]

If you want to drop me what documentation you have so far I can going through it.

I got it installed successfully, and have made a doc of my observations as I go. I will drop these into your support forums.

I'll probably end up going with EE, since it's what I know, but was looking for something a bit simpler for the simple project I have going.

[eluser]wonderbread[/eluser]
Could just be me but when I try load up the login page, it's blank. I've tried removing everything in it and just putting a simple echo, text and a few other things into it's view file but it still loads blank. I'm not sure if I've missed something or if it's not working. This is a very nice little system though =]

*EDIT* I must have overlooked your above post about it not being finished yet. My rego page works but not the login. If there's a fix for it please let me know (I'm not too great with PHP yet so I will probably break it if I try fix it myself)

[eluser]a&w[/eluser]
[quote author="Developer13" date="1208249603"]@wd - Send a zip or tar my way when you're done if you don't mind. I'd like to see the outcome.[/quote]
I was about to play with InkType. I had started to play with HMVC sometime back, got it kind of working (I think) but didn't quite have it sorted in my head to my satisfaction. Anyway, if you (or anyone else) have these two packaged together that you could share that would be appreciated greatly!
I downloaded the zip off InkType site and I see it's rolled up with CI 1.6.1. I started to look into what all files were involved etc but decided I'd ask if someone had it set up HMVC style which I figured might further reduce the confusion as to what files are involved with InkType in that setup.

I package InkType in a manner that is more geared toward end-users as opposed to most of us here in the forums. Currently it's not set up with wd's ME but I think it definitely will be down the road. Also, new release (Neptune) coming this weekend!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB