Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4.0.0-rc.4

Thank you! Smile

Great job guys, where can I download the latest v4.0.0-rc.4?
There are those who tell lies with meaning behind them and those meaning less lies!

(02-09-2020, 02:46 AM)arisroyo Wrote: Great job guys, where can I download the latest v4.0.0-rc.4?

Hi, you can grab it here; https://github.com/codeigniter4/CodeIgniter4/releases

Any eta on getting the composer version updated? composer update is telling me everything's up to date with 4.0.0-rc.3.

(02-09-2020, 03:29 PM)maxxd Wrote: Any eta on getting the composer version updated? composer update is telling me everything's up to date with 4.0.0-rc.3.

Not yet - working to get access to Jim's packagist account so I can get that updated, but don't have it just yet. I will be sure to announce here when I do get that working.

Actually - divpusher in another thread had a suggestion I hadn't thought of. So I created a new release on CodeIgniter4/framework and it looks to be up to date now.

(02-09-2020, 09:00 PM)kilishan Wrote: Actually - divpusher in another thread had a suggestion I hadn't thought of. So I created a new release on CodeIgniter4/framework and it looks to be up to date now.

Awesome - just pulled the new version! Thank you for all the work you've done and continue to do for CI!

Fantastic Job.. Thank you codeigniter team

Thanks CI Team

Learning CI4 from my works, from errors and how to fix bugs in the community

Love CI & Thanks CI Teams

Thank you very mutch.

Great work!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB