Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter 3 and Amazon Pay SDK

Hi,

has someone a code examplet how to implement the Amazon Pay SDK (or any other AMZ SDK) with CI 3. I can't get it working and i did not find any example done with CI.

Thanks for helping.
Best regards.
Alex

I've implemented the Amazon SDK with CI3. There's no special coding required to use it in CI.

Just make sure you install the aws sdk via composer and then you'll have access to the libraries as they have it in their php docs. You can copy their examples word for word into one of your controllers and it will work.
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

(02-13-2020, 11:09 AM)albertleao Wrote: I've implemented the Amazon SDK with CI3. There's no special coding required to use it in CI.

Just make sure you install the aws sdk via composer and then you'll have access to the libraries as they  have it in their php docs. You can copy their examples word for word into one of your controllers and it will work.

ok, you are right,but there is no full example of one payment, so its a bit hard to figure out how that should work, on the other apis they have example codes, on this it seemes not, or i did not find them.

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020, 08:50 AM by albertleao.)

There is a full example in the amazon github repo here:

https://github.com/amzn/amazon-pay-sdk-php
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB