Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Vuetify with CI4

Hello everyone, I saw we have one similar topic with vuejs but it is a bit older and I am would like to ask you for your insights, maybe you have more experience with this.

My intention is to use Vuetify with CI4. I used before Google Polymer for web components but development of this went to a sudden end. I would like to switch to something else and Vuetify looks very promising to replace it. But to a comparison of web components where is necessary only to build components and I can use it freely across application, but here It requires more things so...

My question is how to use CI4 with Vuetify? Folder structure and maybe a good setup of the development environment would be highly appreciated. Smile

Thank You Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2020, 02:30 PM by tweenietomatoes.)

i think there is nothing implemented to support front end js atm like laravel does.

better, put everything in public folder Big Grin i mean js bundle. Put vue code in your view. Call view from controller. run vue as a seperate thing.

use CI as a rest api etc.
pro novice

(03-07-2020, 02:29 PM)tweenietomatoes Wrote: i think there is nothing implemented to support front end js atm like laravel does.

better, put everything in public folder Big Grin i mean js bundle. Put vue code in your view. Call view from controller. run vue as a seperate thing.

use CI as a rest api etc.

I was thinking about the same, but I am building a platform with independent applications and I want to use just components (not entire JS frontend) so my public folder will looks like this:

Code:
public:
- app.index.php
- app2.index.php
- app.name (Folder)
-- app.js
-- app.sass
- app2.name (Folder)
-- app2.js
-- app2.sass

But I am not sure how to use it just modularly for dynamic components.

Check out this article.
https://moikzz.site/codeigniter-4-ci4-wi...atatables/

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB