Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Packages boilerplate

(04-13-2020, 06:42 PM)Martin_Salas Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 07:01 AM)agungsugiarto Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 10:29 PM)Martin_Salas Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask you a question, but I hope you can answer it.

when executing the command:

php spark boilerplate:install

I obey in response:
CodeIgniter CLI Tool - Version 4.0.2 - Server-Time: 2020-04-13 00:12:40am

created: Config/Boilerplate.php
Running all new migrations...
An uncaught Exception was encountered

Type:        Error
Filename:    /var/www/html/pruebaa.net/vendor/codeigniter4/framework/system/Database/SQLite3/Connection.php
Line Number: 89

How can i fix this?
All of the above could be done correctly, but I'm not sure if I forget anything.
Thank you very much

Hello, this because appstarter include folder tests with migration. Error sqlite because cannot find file for migrate tests. You can remove folder tests or rename for ignore unit testing.

hi, rename the test folder, and got this output:

CodeIgniter CLI Tool - Version 4.0.2 - Server-Time: 2020-04-13 20:23:25pm

created: Config/Boilerplate.php
Running all new migrations...
Done
Seeded: agungsugiarto\boilerplate\Database\Seeds\BoilerplateSeeder

which seems to me to be correct.
Entering username and password gives me the following error:

ErrorException #1

Uncaught ErrorException: print_r(): Property access is not allowed yet in /var/www/html/prueba.net/app/Views/errors/html/error_exception.php:100 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: CodeIgniter\Debug\Exceptions->errorHandler(2, 'print_r(): Prop...', '/var/www/html/p...', 100, Array) #1 /var/www/html/prueba.net/app/Views/errors/html/error_exception.php(100): print_r(Object(Myth\Auth\Controllers\AuthController), true) #2 /var/www/html/prueba.net/system/Debug/Exceptions.php(298): include('/var/www/html/p...') #3 /var/www/html/prueba.net/system/Debug/Exceptions.php(171): CodeIgniter\Debug\Exceptions->render(Object(mysqli_sql_exception), 500) #4 [internal function]: CodeIgniter\Debug\Exceptions->exceptionHandler(Object(mysqli_sql_exception)) #5 {main} thrown

https://fotos.subefotos.com/5cf58f5fe2a6...6647do.png
Thank you very much for your help and your time and sorry for the inconvenience that I have caused you

Hmm im not sure what happen is going on. Can you more descripe what php version are you using and mysql version ?

I made a terrible mistake. Sorry for wasting your time.
thanks for your help

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2020, 09:22 AM by InsiteFX.)

You need to add a manual install for this some web servers do not allow Composer.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(04-14-2020, 07:43 PM)Martin_Salas Wrote: I made a terrible mistake. Sorry for wasting your time.
thanks for your help

Hi,

I have the same your error:

Code:
Uncaught ErrorException: print_r(): Property access is not allowed yet in /var/www/html/app/Views/errors/html/error_exception.php:100 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: CodeIgniter\Debug\Exceptions->errorHandler(2, 'print_r(): Prop...', '/var/www/html/a...', 100, Array) #1 /var/www/html/app/Views/errors/html/error_exception.php(100): print_r(Object(App\Controllers\Auth), true) #2 /var/www/html/system/Debug/Exceptions.php(298): include('/var/www/html/a...') #3 /var/www/html/system/Debug/Exceptions.php(171): CodeIgniter\Debug\Exceptions->render(Object(mysqli_sql_exception), 500) #4 [internal function]: CodeIgniter\Debug\Exceptions->exceptionHandler(Object(mysqli_sql_exception)) #5 {main} thrown

Did you remember how you have fixed it?

Thank you

Sorry for the delay, I was away from this for a while.

The solution in my case was to edit the .env file in the app.baseURL = ' ' section and correctly write the url that should go there

In the .env file configure the following:
app.baseURL = 'http://my-app.ddns.net/hirpace/'
however on the page: 'http://my-app.ddns.net/hirpace/index.php/login'

by pressing the Sign In button, try to go to the URL: 'my-app.ddns.net/login'

whereupon this results in an error, because you should try going to the URL 'app.ddns.net/hirpace/login'

the error message is 404 with good reason.

How can I solve this problem?
Thanks for your time

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2020, 03:32 AM by InsiteFX.)

New update worked like a charm thanks.

Also can you add to the menu editor the option to save more then one menu?

menu id
menu name
menu description

Of course the menu items would need the id of the menu added

id
menu id

So we could have a dropdown to select which menu to work on.

(05-08-2020, 01:26 AM)apocalys Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 07:43 PM)Martin_Salas Wrote: I made a terrible mistake. Sorry for wasting your time.
thanks for your help

Hi,

I have the same your error:

Code:
Uncaught ErrorException: print_r(): Property access is not allowed yet in /var/www/html/app/Views/errors/html/error_exception.php:100 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: CodeIgniter\Debug\Exceptions->errorHandler(2, 'print_r(): Prop...', '/var/www/html/a...', 100, Array) #1 /var/www/html/app/Views/errors/html/error_exception.php(100): print_r(Object(App\Controllers\Auth), true) #2 /var/www/html/system/Debug/Exceptions.php(298): include('/var/www/html/a...') #3 /var/www/html/system/Debug/Exceptions.php(171): CodeIgniter\Debug\Exceptions->render(Object(mysqli_sql_exception), 500) #4 [internal function]: CodeIgniter\Debug\Exceptions->exceptionHandler(Object(mysqli_sql_exception)) #5 {main} thrown

Did you remember how you have fixed it?

Thank you

you can change default hostname in file .env localhost -> 127.0.0.1

database.default.hostname = 127.0.0.1
database.default.database = wwo
database.default.username = root  
database.default.password = 
database.default.DBDriver = MySQLi
Thumbs Up 

Great to know about your project!! Thank you for this!!

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2020, 04:56 PM by InsiteFX.)

Ok, this is weird, I did a new clean install and now I' am getting an error on viewing users.

ERROR:
 DataTables warning: table id=table-user - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

Funny thing is that it loads and views the menu just fine.

I checked the database and all info is there for both users.

[ SOLVED ]

Download a new update from the first page.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2020, 04:59 PM by InsiteFX.)

Upgrade fixed the problem thank you.

New issue, Setting the boilerplate config i19n to English but the DataTables buttons on top and bottom paging are not changing still using you i18n Indonesian.

Go to admin users and you will see the problem.

[ SOLVED ]

Found out that there are two Boilerplate Config files also one in app/Config was editing the wrong file.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB