Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Error using Encrypt library

[eluser]Rubiz'[/eluser]
Got an error using the Encrypt library:

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/bandeira/public_html/email_sender/system/libraries/Encrypt.php on line 146

What f... is that?

[eluser]barbazul[/eluser]
There isn't much we can tell you about this error if you don't post more info.

Line 146 looks like this:
Code:
if ($this->CI->validation->valid_base64($string) === FALSE)

So either $this->CI or $this->CI->validation are not set.
Considering that line 144 looks like this:
Code:
$this->CI->load->library('validation');

and doesn't raise an error I'd say that there is something wrong with your loading class.

This are just wild guesses. Please provide with some examples of your controller code and what version of PHP and CI you're running

[eluser]Rubiz'[/eluser]
Thanx for answering barbazul.

But there's no things to show you more... I simply autoloaded de encrypt library, I was running local this app, and when I started to run this online the first thing to pop at my screen was this error, cause my app runs initially a routine that verifies if user has a session comparing BD encrypted user pass and session user pass...

To forget About this problem, I had no time to solve this, I just commented this line, but I have no idea what can happen without it...

[eluser]barbazul[/eluser]
Are you calling this in a controller method? a controller constructor? a model? a hook?

Are you running PHP4 or PHP5?

[eluser]Rubiz'[/eluser]
I'm calling this in a controller method... about PHP version, I dont know... it makes difference in this case?

[eluser]fafworx[/eluser]
..had the same problem,
just fixed by autoload the 'validation' library in the autoload config file.

have a try...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB