Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Planner with CodeIgniter

[eluser]Jeffrey04[/eluser]
I'm being instructed to develop a simple planner (to schedule events). Anyone here working on similar projects as well? mind to share some experience?

p/s: I found that there is a calendar module explained in the user guide, but is that possible if I want to just display a week instead of a whole month?

[eluser]sikkle[/eluser]
humm i think you should come into #codeigniter on irc, you will be able to talk with a guys named Spocks, he will prolly be able to give you hint.

see ya around.

[eluser]Spockz[/eluser]
It's Spockz. With a 'z'. And I think he found me already.

[eluser]sikkle[/eluser]
nah, i always see M. spocks with a S, sorry man. Smile

[eluser]louis w[/eluser]
I would love to know more about this too. Let me know how your project goes.

[eluser]Spockz[/eluser]
My project - This is offline for the moment. Maybe it's online sometimes. But don't count on it. Wink

[eluser]Flemming[/eluser]
Does anyone have a suggestion for how to display a week view instead of a month view? If so, please please please can I hear it?!?!

Thanks!

[eluser]Spockz[/eluser]
You could make something like 7 columns. With horizontal stripes for each half hour. And if you make the half hour stripes somewhat lighter than the others, maybe it creates something nice. (If you want to catch all hours of the day this get quite long.)

[eluser]Flemming[/eluser]
Hi, thanks for your reply. What i would like ideally is this sort of thing:

| Monday | items/events on monday |
| Tuesday | items/events on tuesday |
| Wednesday | items/events on wednesday |
| Thursday | items/events on thursday |
| Friday | items/events on friday |
| Saturday | items/events on saturday |
| Sunday | items/events on sunday |

I've got this working with the full month view, including the items/events listed on each day. But I could do with some pointing in the right direction on how to create a method to display a 7 days view like the one above, with the ability to move backwards and forwards a week at a time.

If anyone has achieved this and could share some code I'd be very grateful!

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
hi

someone a solution found?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB