Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
New vid: Namespaces and Codeigniter 4
Video 

Hey gang - just pushed up a new video over at my new YouTube channel all about CodeIgniter 4.

This one covers one of the topics that seems to confuse a lot of newer devs (or devs that have been using CI3 for years) - and that is namespaces. It's a little bit rambling, but hopefully clears things up a little, since this is one of the core concepts that will open up CI4 development to you.

Hope it helps!

How I wish you touch cookie section I am in able to set cookie if I set it, it dies set cos I VAR dumb the value to after that I comment out the set action and I try to VAR dumb the recently set cookie it return null.

Thank you Lonnie.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Very much appreciated. Will you make more videos explaining CI4?

(04-15-2020, 11:13 PM)ubayedtanvir Wrote: Very much appreciated. Will you make more videos explaining CI4?

Yes. Focusing on the basics over at YouTube for now. Any other basics you'd like to see covered specifically?

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2020, 10:23 PM by ubayedtanvir.)

(04-16-2020, 11:04 AM)kilishan Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 11:13 PM)ubayedtanvir Wrote: Very much appreciated. Will you make more videos explaining CI4?

Yes. Focusing on the basics over at YouTube for now. Any other basics you'd like to see covered specifically?

After publishing basics of PHP and CI, you should cover tasks like:
- What's new in PHP 7.x and how CI has implemented those features.
- CI4 design pattern and coding standards.
- Package development specifically for CI4.
- Debugging and Unit Testing in CI4.
- What has changed after a new version is released.

I think more CI4 oriented tutorials like this will make the community more optimistic and stronger.

Thank you Lonnie for the great Job,
I would like to see how CodeIgniter4 handle the Rest API

Thanks Lonnie for your video!!!

At my opinion i would like see videos about 
  • how to create and works with modules
  • how to use filters 
  • how to use entities 
  • work with routes (real examples and multilanguages examples)
  • how to create/use traits 
  • how to create simple multilanguages site
  • best code practice and features CI-framework

Yes, please make a video on how to make custom libraries and use them in CI4... I used it a lot in CI3 but there is nothing in CI4 that mentions it...

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2020, 06:21 AM by cijagani.)

(04-14-2020, 07:15 AM)kilishan Wrote: Hey gang - just pushed up a new video over at my new YouTube channel all about CodeIgniter 4.

This one covers one of the topics that seems to confuse a lot of newer devs (or devs that have been using CI3 for years) - and that is namespaces. It's a little bit rambling, but hopefully clears things up a little, since this is one of the core concepts that will open up CI4 development to you.

Hope it helps!

Any planning to publish book for codeigniter 4? so that everyone can understand all useful concepts deeply.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB