• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the easiest way to learn CodeIgniter?

What is the easiest way to learn CodeIgniter?

Thanks

(06-25-2020, 01:42 AM)Sootsunderland Wrote: What is the easiest way to learn CodeIgniter?

Thanks
Hello !
I think the question “What is the easiest way to learn CI?” Is not entirely correct. If you know PHP at a good level and can write with OOP, then you just need to read some documentation to just understand how the framework works. That is, how to call these or those classes, here I mean their names, their namespace and what they accept / return. This is often studied in practice since the documentation describes only their most basic application and study time for each individually, I think no one will say for sure - what is the easiest way to learn, someone will understand only by reading the documentation and already be able to write a small site, while someone will sit for hours / days on the study of the work of methods (functions).

p.s.#1 Personally, I just had to read all the documentation, ask a couple of questions on the forum because the documentation was confusing a couple of points and only then write a couple of small sites.

p.s.#2 Sorry my English.
I would change this world, but God doesn't give me the source.

Learn php, html, css and javascript first then dig into the CodeIgniter User Guide and do
all of the examples and tutorials.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(06-25-2020, 01:42 AM)Sootsunderland Wrote: What is the easiest way to learn CodeIgniter?

Thanks
Hey. I can give you a few lessons on skype.
Write to me in PM if interested

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew