Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
self hosted form submit sentapi.com - special request for help
Question 
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2020, 11:27 AM by php_rocs.)

i am new to this forum and I don't know where else to go for help,

i bought and downloaded and installed this script codecanyon.net/item/self-hosted-form-submit-api/7356482 on a simple Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS machine with PHP 7.4, Apache 2 and MySQL as it should be converting.click/
i know the script is running CodeIgniter because the email header says User-Agent: CodeIgniter, the developer itself does not offer support for the item, but the script works on the developer side sentapi.com/index.php/demo/basic.

Here is the issue i am encountering with my setup and I can't seem to find the reason for it:
The verification email i receive each time

[Image: L4sqgVW.jpg]

shows me this message when i click on a verification url, each time

[Image: DEZYGfU.jpg] 

what could the reason be?
The correct message should say something like "Success!"

I dont know where to start my search Sad
Just so you know, i am not a developer, so all i would be able to do is add lines or edit some code or check stuff.

I am not expecting anyone to help me for free even if many of you do that and i appreciate it, i would like to obviously compensate for your help if i can somehow! I am a professional SEO, i can do SEO Audits of your web presences and give you direct feedback for Search Ranking improvements.

Here the files structure:
[Image: FQmNKMb.jpg]
where and what would i need to check for the verification URLs to process as they should?
Also see attachment if that helps
thx
Mikula Beutl

from the folder structure I'm sure that is CI3 and not CI4.
And about your problem, It will need more code tracing, so I cannot help much with just the response page.
Does the developer give some documentation about how to use it?

(06-30-2020, 01:15 PM)inumaru Wrote: from the folder structure I'm sure that is CI3 and not CI4.
And about your problem, It will need more code tracing, so I cannot help much with just the response page.
Does the developer give some documentation about how to use it?

I will close this thread as i have moved on to something better, the developer also didnt reply and also didnt issue a refund either, its sad but i guess its part of life
Mikula Beutl

@mods can you please close this thread? i dont see any option to do so, thx
Mikula Beutl

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB