Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
504 gateway timed out

So I have been using CI4 for a while now but I took quite a long break.

When I recently continued, I started my web server and tried to go to my homepage('/') but it didn't load for 2s then 3s then 10s and finally I got a 504 Gateway Time-out error.The same thing happened with all other defined  routes.Showing no errors whatsoever.The logs are literally empty.

However, when I tried an undefined route like /this-route doesnt-exist, I get 404 error just like Im supposed to.No gateway timeout error.

Also, this works:

$route->get('/test',function(){echo 'it works...';});
...for some reason.

But if I put a syntax error(delibrately) in the routes.php file no route works again.Noo defined route nor 404  nor 'function ' route.It just gives the 504 error again.

Please help.You guys are my only hope.Its creeping out like a virus or something

Bring up your web browsers developer tools and see what it is saying in the console when you do those things.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2020, 12:47 PM by Ceo.)

(08-05-2020, 07:26 AM)Ceo Wrote: So I have been using CI4 for a while now but I took quite a long break.

When I recently continued, I started my web server and tried to go to my homepage('/') but it didn't load for 2s then 3s then 10s and finally I got a 504 Gateway Time-out error.The same thing happened with all other defined  routes.Showing no errors whatsoever.The logs are literally empty.

However, when I tried an undefined route like /this-route doesnt-exist, I get 404 error just like Im supposed to.No gateway timeout error.

Also, this works:

$route->get('/test',function(){echo 'it works...';});
...for some reason.

But if I put a syntax error(delibrately) in the routes.php file no route works again.Noo defined route nor 404  nor 'function ' route.It just gives the 504 error again.

Please help.You guys are my only hope.Its creeping out like a virus or something
Wow. Turns out it was just lack of storage space on my device.....  Big Grin Cool

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB