• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Freelance Platform

Hi! I am newbie in coding, studying in IT school now. Got a question - which freelance platforms are best for newbie coders? Or just coders in further.
And also it`ll be good if you could give me information what platforms I or any other coder should avoid  Big Grin
Thanks in advance, appreciated Heart

Got an experience with Upwork. I can say that it is a nice platform, dont even know what you should avoid because thats the only platform I have worked with.
But their fees are big you know.
Also sometimes bugs with money withdrawing are appearing.
Also, if you want to apply for some work - you need `connections`. Usual consumables, but you should pay for it!
If you need more info about most popular work there or something else just reply

Big thanks for that.
I dont need info about most popular work, but nationalities of not greedy clients would be appreciated by me!
I know that indians are not that generous because they are use to work with their countryman which aren`t require big amount of money for the work done.Also if you provide me needed tools/instruments or ways to speak with good foreigners I will be very thankful to you man

Usually eastern europeans and americans are paying well.
Got an experience with portuguese and brazil people and there were no talk about greed or low rates.
You can talk with them using services from any google top list of apps (something like that https://thewordpoint.com/languages/portu...n-services) but be careful because many other articles are paid so you can face the situation when prescribed app is not that good as its written in the article.
But of course its better to just learn language!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme ¬© 2014 iAndrew