Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
skilled developer wanted

Hello

I'm looking for someone who supports me in programming or takes over my part as a programmer, because I don't have the time to develop our system further myself.

It is based on CI3.1.11, runs on PHP7.4 on Apache or litespeed it is a part system of a big system, concretely a customer administration with linked services and products. We can also migrate to CI4, which I have never done due to time constraints.

I'm looking for a professional programmer with many years of experience who knows CI as an expert, a must is also strong JS knowledge. Good SQL knowledge is also important as many linked queries are executed via joins, these must run fast, 3 databases are used on 2 locations. External APIs are also used and requests must be made and evaluated via json. Another important point is the security, this must be as good as possible. Preferably someone who also brings in own ideas and thinks along. This is a long term employment, between 20%-100% everything is possible. Communication is done through a project management system, payment every week or every month, no matter the method.

Please report by PN with salary expectations and references.

Applicants can be tested with subtasks. Please no beginners, I do not have time to teach you programming. Please also no people who want to outsource the work to others.

Thanks

Hello There,
I'd Glad to assit you.
Pm Sent with details, please check.
Thanks and Regards
Carter W

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in an CI and ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: [email protected] to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Elderberry Tech | CodeIgniter Pro  |  Projects

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB