Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI4 Project not working in Goddady VPS server

Hi,
I am new in codeigniter 4. I just complete a project with CI4 and it's very nicely working in localhost but when i upload online it's not working and getting following error which is make me trouble where i checked server requirements and all good with that.

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to CodeIgniter\HTTP\URI:ConfusedetScheme() must be of the type string, null given, called in /home/hireexcellency/public_html/system/HTTP/IncomingRequest.php on line 615 and defined in /home/hireexcellency/public_html/system/HTTP/URI.php:665 Stack trace: #0 /home/hireexcellency/public_html/system/HTTP/IncomingRequest.php(615): CodeIgniter\HTTP\URI->setScheme(NULL) #1 /home/hireexcellency/public_html/system/HTTP/IncomingRequest.php(184): CodeIgniter\HTTP\IncomingRequest->detectURI('REQUEST_URI', 'hireexcellency....') #2 /home/hireexcellency/public_html/system/Config/Services.php(624): CodeIgniter\HTTP\IncomingRequest->__construct(Object(Config\App), Object(CodeIgniter\HTTP\URI), '', Object(CodeIgniter\HTTP\UserAgent)) #3 /home/hireexcellency/public_html/system/Config/BaseService.php(123): CodeIgniter\Config\Services::request(Object(Config\App), false) #4 /home/hireexcellency/public_html/system/Config/Services.php(612): CodeIgniter\Config\BaseService::getSharedInstance('request', in /home/hireexcellency/public_html/system/HTTP/URI.php on line 665

if anyone know the solution kindly help me to solve the issue!

Note : If i uninstall "intl extension" from server then nothing showing in webpage!

Thank you

i recently have the same problem when i deploy my new project on vultr vps, my client's server instal centos 7, nginx and have php intl extention enable. does anyone have the same problem?

Check your base url in app/Config/App.php and make sure it has an ending / slash on it.

It could also be a server setup issue.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB