Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
general assistance

Hi Gents

I am in a middle of android project and finding myself having to also integrate adminPanel in PHP which was suppose to be out of the scope of my work. Anyways With the exception of the common sense used in programming in java, I have 0 skills in PHP so please bear with me and kindly give me some tips as to tackle these errors.

here is me setting up the AdminPanel while running the "php spark serve":

-------------------------------BEGINNING OF COMMAND LINE------------------------------------
tauenjic@c01 [~/code.tauenji.com/install]# php spark serve

config

------------------------------------------------------------

No direct script access allowed

---------------------------------END OF COMMAND LINE----------------------------------------

and below are a few log errors I got from log_error file, would appreciate if any of you guys avoid generic examples and instead provide tips, syntax and semantic fixes particularly applied to my case/error messages if is not too much to ask or what ever helps me get pass this PHP AdminPanel phase as fast as possible:

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: log_path in /home/tauenjic/code.tauenji.com/install/system/core/Log.php on line 127

PHP Warning:  mkdir(): Invalid path in /home/tauenjic/code.tauenji.com/install/system/core/Log.php on line 131

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: log_threshold in /home/tauenjic/code.tauenji.com/install/system/core/Log.php on line 138

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: log_threshold in /home/tauenjic/code.tauenji.com/install/system/core/Log.php on line 142

PHP Warning:  include(/home/tauenjic/code.tauenji.com/install/app//errors/html/error_php.php): failed to open stream: No such file or d

irectory in /home/tauenjic/code.tauenji.com/install/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 268

PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '/home/tauenjic/code.tauenji.com/install/app//errors/html/error_php.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /home/tauenjic/code.tauenji.com/install/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 268

Anywayz these are my issues thought I consult CodeIgniter´s finest, in the hope of demystify these challenging obstacles I seem to be having.

Greatest of Regards by the way

Attached Files
.php   App(under app-config dir).txt.php (Size: 9.87 KB / Downloads: 0)
.php   config(under app-config dir).txt.php (Size: 19.42 KB / Downloads: 0)
.php   Exceptions(under system-core dir).txt.php (Size: 7.09 KB / Downloads: 0)
.php   Log(under system-core dir).txt.php (Size: 7.37 KB / Downloads: 0)
.txt   spark.txt (Size: 1.82 KB / Downloads: 1)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB