Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Restream a m3u8 stream

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2020, 11:46 AM by joselitogomez.)

Hello,
My name is Jose, am starting in programing with codeigniter, I want to develop a website to Restream m3u8 live stream from different sources. 
Wonder if there is a way in Codeigniter to do the following:

Get a stream url from a live video, supplied by other source and then ReStream in my page with different URL.
Like:

source: = http: //smptv.xyz:8588/livechannels/248766/live.m3u8

and on my page, the video is restreamed with the scr="video_channels-tocken?5284kddhw6J256.m3u8"

Thanks and waiting for some responses
==============================================
Saludos, 
aca en espanol por si algún programador hispano me echa una manita

realmente lo que quiero es poder llamar la url desde el servidor y que el resultado que es el video se envía al navegador con una dirección diferente, de forma que cuando vean el codigo de la pagina la direccion que muestre crea una dinámica de mi sitio no la original del suplidor de video.

Ejemplo:

en mi pagina tengo un boton para ver video camara 1, al hacer clic, llama una funcion en mi controlador, esta función llama al url del video,
y retorna el resultado del llamado, en el navegador se muestra el resultado usando una url dinamica que el visor de video reproducirá.

lo que necesito es que el navegador no revele el url original del video.

Gracias y al pendiente.

You can use the parse_url() function to achieve this. See the manual.

(12-13-2020, 02:39 AM)sammyskills Wrote: You can use the parse_url() function to achieve this. See the manual.
Thanks for you response, but that will not do what I need, it still show the original url on the player.
I will like to do some like:

BackEnd :
my website in the background, at server site, call the video stream with the original source url. maybe save it as a video file1

then at the frontEnd the player call that file1 and play it.

Or in the Backend, call the source video url, and then that function will return the video with a different uri that the FrontEnd player will be able to play o the customer...  Cool

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB