Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
php bug? codeigniter bug? my bug?

[eluser]Volosatos[/eluser]
Hallo everybody!
I use codeigniter 1.5.4 with freakauth 1.1 and latest rapyd components(see codeigniter wiki).
I have 2 computers: 1st(server) opensuse 10.3 Apache/2.2.4, php 5.2.4 2nd(laptop) zenwalk 5.0 with iceweasel web browser.
When i load my web project from server machine using firefox, everything is ok, but if i do it from laptop, codeigniter parse the error 'Unable to load the requested language file'.
Any ideas?

i solved by turning off rapyd
$rpd['rapyd_lang_ON']= False;

but I still can't explain why, the error was parsed only when i browse the site using laptop

[eluser]Seppo[/eluser]
In your application/config/config.php file, what do you have set on $config['language'] ?
I think that if it changes from one PC to other your application should be trying to auto-detect client language using the client headers... May that be correct?

exactly! I've just read the rapyd manual "...It has also a browser-to-language detection, (optionally ip-to-country-to-language), and works perfectly with rapyd_uri class...."
And on laptop I have unlocalized browser! when I turned off lang class of rapyd, everything started to work properly. Thank you very much!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB