Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
help for upgrade codeigniter3 to codeigniter4 in imageoptimizer project

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2021, 11:33 PM by mostafa.ecm.)

I have a project to optimize images using codeigniter version 3. But my project is not compatible with php 7.4 . And it's very important for me to update this project to codeigniter 4 to be compatible with php7.4 . Dear friends, I ask you to guide me or if possible, update this project for me.
link for download full project file to check: https://filegap.ir/optimizer/image%20optimizer.zip
Thankful .

Someone can help me???

I don't think anyone will tackle that for free. Best bet is to offer to pay them to do it.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Hi

Your project is very simple and does not take a lot of time to upgrade to CI4.

PS one little thing...
for the program to work correctly, you must make a symbolic link in the /public directory to /writable/uploads

Attached Files
.zip   imageoptimizer.zip (Size: 920.93 KB / Downloads: 4)

(06-08-2021, 06:35 AM)vitnibel Wrote: Hi

Your project is very simple and does not take a lot of time to upgrade to CI4.

PS one little thing...
for the program to work correctly, you must make a symbolic link in the /public directory to /writable/uploads

Thank you very much. This project is very useful for me.
Thank you very much for your time spend for me.
Is it possible to turn the image upload section to Ajax mode?
And created a section to resize the optimized image length and width?
How much is your offer for the project?
I want this project to be a bit more beautiful and practical and compatible with the https protocol. Thankful

Hi,

For making uploading to use AJAX technology you can use OpenSource project Dropzone.

But...
You will essentially reinvent the wheel, since such projects have been done for a long time and are even open source. For example: Compressor.js

For CodeIgniter does not matter what protocol is used to communicate with the client's browser (HTTP or HTTPS), this task is for the HTTP server. And a free certificate for it can be easily obtained in Let's Encrypt
All this is mainly UI development using JS and servers administration.

And I only do Backend and CodeIgniter in particular, so I will can not help you the development of such a project.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB