Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
What CI4-related book would you like?

Here is an idea to include in advanced CodeIgniter. Integrating CodeIgniter with WordPress to create a website that is user friendly for administering content and news but can have sophisticated features that would be painful to develop in WordPress alone.

That is amazing... 
I think Testing is something that no one NEVER do tutorials, videos or books. This is going to add a much value for the book!
Thank you so much for your time writing the book! looks really good!
Best,
Andrei

@kilishan ,

It would be great to see advanced documentation (info) about queues , events and API .

Definitely an book about making an api in CI4. Some guidance in that would be great.

I know this might not be for everyone, but I'd like to see a chapter devoted to setup of Codeigniter as a backend-only framework using Angular as a frontend. It doesn't need to have Angular programming instructions, just basic setup to configure the integration between CI & Angular.

More on API, migrations and other Advance Topics would be great! Thanks again.

AJAX and CRUD operation, please. Maybe even adding Datatables to the mix :-).

I bought Practical CodeIgniter 3 and more recently CodeIgniter 4 Foundations by Lonnie Ezell. Excellent books!! :-)

Excelente iniciativa por favor avisar cuando este disponible el libro.

@kilishan a book on advance ci4 would be lifesaving.
Learning Codeigniter 

I'm also interested in a book focused on developing mobile apps using CI. I'm aware of some tutorials and online resources that do this, but I'm curious if there's a need for more in-depth coverage.

Finally, I'm considering a book focused on developing web applications with CI. This would include topics like best practices for structuring applications, using the Model-View-Controller design pattern, creating custom libraries and helpers, and more.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB