Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter & GoDaddy

[eluser]RobbieL[/eluser]
Another little update: GoDaddy just got back to me. They claim that 99% of PHP is disabled on their Windows hosting. No idea why. But they gave me instructions to switching my hosting over to Linux/Apache were there aren't the daft PHP restrictions.

It apparently takes 24hrs for the switch to happen, so will let you know how it goes.

[eluser]Derek Jones[/eluser]
Heh, weird. I'm not sure that I would even bother with a host that behaves like that, but obviously that's personal opinion. There are a number of people using CI on GoDaddy, though; I guess they are just using their Linux hosting.

[eluser]RobbieL[/eluser]
Just got an email through that my hosting was switched to Linux, and everything seems to be working fine now. A few problems, like PATH_INFO not working but sticking a ? at the end of index.php fixed that.

Ridiculous situation GoDaddy have going over there, but at least it's fixed for the time being. Thanks everyone for the help, really appreciate.

[eluser]LNS[/eluser]
@RobbieL: Can you help me! I use CI 1.6.1 on Linux Godaddy hosting. But my website don't works (see detail: http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/85559/ ). Can you provide your php.ini configuration on hosting? Thanks very much!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB