Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter1.6.2 just around the corner

[eluser]Jonathon Hill[/eluser]
[quote author="Derek Allard" date="1210662420"]@Jonathon Hill: What about the change log isn't doing it for you? The 1.6.2 log is just as detailed. Also, if you wanted commit by commit comments, you could read the svn. I give some instructions at http://www.derekallard.com/blog/post/che...epository/.
[/quote]

Yes, the change log is quite detailed (just like your super documentation). The scenario I was talking about was comparing two versions that are not adjacent. The changelog only shows changes from the last version. What if I want to compare 1.5.4 to 1.6.2 so I can easily see what functions were added, changed, or removed?

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
In that scenario, you'd have to work your way up the change log, version by version.

[eluser]bikuta[/eluser]
I'm in the middle of a project using CI 1.6.1, should I upgrade to 1.6.2 or will 1.6.1 be fine for now?

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Use 1.6.1, then upgrade when 1.6.2 is released. Everything in 1.6.2 is fully compatible, should take you no more then a few minutes.

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
*taps fingers in antici... pation*

This is going to allow me to make some `include_once('updates')` to Modular Extensions.

Thanks Derek.

[eluser]matthewr[/eluser]
Can't wait!

[eluser]axle_foley00[/eluser]
Seems it has been released. At least the frontpage is now saying version 1.6.2.

Congrats on another release!

Edit: Downloaded and both User Guide and Codeigniter.php file are showing version 1.6.2. w00t!

[eluser]a.somervell[/eluser]
Being in NZ has its benefits, its not some ridiculous hour of the morning when releases happen Big Grin

Nice work guys

Oh oh...

- Brand new mamp pro install
- Brand new codeigniter install

Now I like to have:

/codeigniter
/codeigniter/application/www (as my application dir)
/www/index.php (with the required changes to point at the right application and system folder locations)

And I get:

Code:
An Error Was Encountered

Unable to load the requested file: fake.php

Oooh, chmodded logs to 777 too (can that please for the love of god throw an error rather than a blank page with a default install?)

Bug reported

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB