Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter1.6.2 just around the corner

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
I've saw on the update page the encryption key is now used for the session library as well does this not open up an opportunity to hack other encrypted data using fetched encrypted session variables?

[eluser]Crimp[/eluser]
Ref. version comparison:

I use the diff tools built into BBEdit to run a diff on the CI files I am upgrading from/to. It only takes a few minutes, but gives me a chance to see what was changed and where it has changed in a file by file comparison. Great way to learn about how CI works, how it is coded and keep up with the changes and additions.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thank you!
But I do not see news about leaving the new version on http://codeigniter.com/news/
Wink

[eluser]Kromack[/eluser]
Thank's for your work !

[eluser]koku[/eluser]
Have the same error about fake.php. The welcome controller contains the line:
$this->load->view('fake');

just remove it and it works.

Just another note, the welcome view contains the line:
echo 'grandma';

What's that about? Smile

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Sheesh. Silly. The fake view and "grandma" reference were stray testing code. Looks like we're going to re-release this version, an announcement will be made here.

[eluser]BoltClock[/eluser]
Well hello I see a new CI release just got borked. Though I've been taking a break from PHP actually so I'm not too concerned yet.

[eluser]koku[/eluser]
[quote author="Derek Allard" date="1210696282"]Sheesh. Silly. The fake view and "grandma" reference were stray testing code. Looks like we're going to re-release this version, an announcement will be made here.[/quote]

Nice! I always see late working hours in your subversion log, so maybe you should get some more sleep? Wink (or is that because of a time zone difference). Anyway, good to see its getting fixed so fast!

[eluser]John_Betong[/eluser]

Hi Derek,

Most surpised at this release so soon after CodeIgniter 1.61.

The upgrade to Johns-Jokes was very easy and it is now running on 1.62.

Many thanks to all the team and keep up the good work.

[eluser]Lone[/eluser]
[quote author="Derek Allard" date="1210696282"]Sheesh. Silly. The fake view and "grandma" reference were stray testing code. Looks like we're going to re-release this version, an announcement will be made here.[/quote]

Wow, I missed out this special edition release, whoever got it should put it on eBay or something - its a pure collectors item! Tongue

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB