Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
FATAL ERROR IN IMAGE

[eluser]RaiNnTeaRs[/eluser]
Fatal error: Call to undefined method CI_Image_lib::image_process_gd2 () in C:\xampp\htdocs\ci2\system\libraries\Image_lib.php on line 358
what is that supposed to mean ? I'm trying to use image resize function. Thanx

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
It means you have an error Tongue

[eluser]Pascal Kriete[/eluser]
It means you have a space where no space should be. Make sure that in your config it says gd2 (no trailing spaces).

[eluser]GSV Sleeper Service[/eluser]
[quote author="inparo" date="1210963761"]It means you have a space where no space should be. Make sure that in your config it says gd2 (no trailing spaces).[/quote]

by config inparo means system/libraries/Image_lib.php

do you actually have the gdlib installed? do a phpinfo() and look for the 'gd' section

[eluser]RaiNnTeaRs[/eluser]
haha..thanks a lot. Inparo have supranatural ability lol. He can see i have spaces lol, btw 2 more question plz.
1st : Why I can still rotate and watermark, but i cant resize, due to spaces error.
2nd : Can we do rotate, and stuff to all kind of image file (.jpg,.png,etc). Thx

[eluser]Pascal Kriete[/eluser]
The reason can be found in the image class.

For resize and crop it uses gd even if gd2 is specified. To set this it uses the following code.
Code:
if (eregi("gd2$", $protocol))
{
    $protocol = 'image_process_gd';
}

return $this->$protocol('crop');

That regular expression is also how I knew you had a trailing space. And it can be seen in the error message:
Quote: ..process_gd2[space]()

I believe you can use any image format the image library of your choice (gd2 in this case) supports.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB