Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Need Suggestion The Year Published C.I Book

Hi,
I just learnt framework, well I want to learn it because I'm old fashioned programmer (lol), yesterday I was red a book about Codeigniter but there's a problem about Class mostly it was not declared problems.

But I'm not going to ask about programming here, I just want to ask since when the Class, function and ect it's different from v1.x and v2.x, because I'm planned to buy a book. I already have C.I framework book but it was released on 2010 when I was practiced from the example's there are some errors and I've been looking on Google and I just found there are some differences between the v1.x and v2.x mostly about Class declaration's.

So I just want to ask you guys or I need your suggestion what year of published book should i buy?

About the Class declaration I just solved it, but I need to know what else the difference's between the 1 and 2 version of C.I

Thank you so much for the help and sorry about my grammar.

Best Regards,

Kris

Hi dablwut and welcome to the community.
I advise you to check CI 3 for you. Also i wouldnt by a outdated book. You can learn - special as old school programmer ;o) - CI very quick. There are our excellent documentation, many tutorials and our big familar comunity that help you to learn CI very quick.

I would say . dont read to much start your practice and move on.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB