Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter Community Voice

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
OK guys and gals. I'm constantly bragging about how we have the best and brightest, and now its time to put up! Wink

As a way of giving the CI community an even louder voice, I'd like to once a week or two publish something from a community member to the CodeIgniter blog. Its a chance to write about whatever you want, and speak your voice. The idea isn't to gather posts on a specific topic, its to let you share with the communtiy. Has CodeIgniter given you something? Please give back!

I've got 3 posts so far from a few early adopters (the first will appear on Monday) and I'm looking for more. You don't need to have 250 posts you just need to have something to say.

So, let's turn to content. Want to write a tutorial? Cool. Want to talk about email? Cool! Want to discuss how use use CI? Really, anything goes. So far I've got audio recordings, video recordings, "formal" tutorials, ad hoc content. The sky is the limit. If you think other CodeIgniter-ers would want to hear it, then I want to publish it.

You could do a 1 paragraph haiku, or a 12 page tutorial. You could do video, audio. Heck, Micheal Wales gave me a slideshow, Elliot Haughan an mp3. I hope you get the point - it should be fun, it should be interesting, and it should be your voice.

Want to submit something? I can be reached at [email protected]

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB